WhatsApp is now the most popular messenger in the world. There are currently 1.5 billion users of the service, a number that will continue to grow as more and more people get online and get connected. This is why, after several years of WhatsApp being closed to third party integration and monetization, the platform opened up its API for developers and entrepreneurs to build on top of. Here, in this article, we are discussing the Whatsapp API for business.
WhatsApp announced the availability of its Business API for Developers in May 2017. With this new service, business-to-consumer (B2C) companies can start building chatbots on the messaging platform. The API has been released in closed beta; currently, only businesses that have been selected as testers can access it. You can also visit whatsapp business platform.
With it, organizations can easily receive and respond to an infinite number of WhatsApp messages. In order to offer medium and big businesses with a customized solution for increasing their consumer interaction via WhatsApp, Facebook established it in August 2018.
Click here to download whatsapp business app.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU’RE BUSINESS NEEDS WHATSAPP API?
Do you really need to use WhatsApp for customer service and business marketing? Obviously!
Why? You ought to utilize WhatsApp for marketing because:
- There are 2.2 billion active WhatsApp users each month.
- 98% of messages in WhatsApp notifications are opened.
- Click-through/engagement rate of 45–60%
- The typical user of WhatsApp opens the app 23 times each day
- It’s the ideal location to offer Customized Customer Experiences.
- Emails only have a 21% open rate and a 2-5% clicks-through rate.
WHY IT IS USEFUL FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
It enables you to:
- Transmission to All Users (opted-in users)
- Utilize WhatsApp Business across various devices
- Automated Reminders
- Put chatbots on WhatsApp
- Get a Green Tick of Verification for WhatsApp
- Send messages with buttons you can click.
SENDCHAMP – WHATSAPP API:
SendChamp has rolled out a whatsapp API so you can send emails with your team’s favorite apps and services. Here are a few of our favorite SendChamp-approved integrations, and how we use them every day. sendchamp itself, focuses on the technical aspects of the API and server-side implementation of the API
One of the top whatsapp marketing service companies in Nigeria is SendChamp. We offer a wide range of services, including APIs for messaging, verified send, get delivery reports, Whatsapp OTP.
WAYS TO SEND MESSAGES:
The company may react to a user who starts a discussion with any message during the following 24 hours following the user’s most recent message. However, a company must obtain WhatsApp’s approval before sending a WhatsApp Broadcast or notice to start a conversation.
WhatsApp checks your message before you send it to users to make sure there are no mistakes and that it complies with the company’s policies regarding commerce. These messages are referred to as WhatsApp Template Messages and require approval from WhatsApp.
WAYS TO USE WHATSAPP API FOR BUSINESS:
These are the two ways to apply for whatsapp API for business:
- With WhatsApp Cloud API, Meta now gives organizations direct access to its APIs. The cloud-based version of WhatsApp Business API, it enables businesses and developers to build on top of WhatsApp, personalize their experiences, and quickly and effectively reply to consumers.
- You may quickly gain access with the aid of intermediaries known as WhatsApp Business Partners. Prior to this time, Meta didn’t offer direct access to the WhatsApp API. Businesses therefore sought assistance from WhatsApp partners.