The Google Voice API enables developers to interact with Google Voice to place calls, send
and receive SMS messages, and manage voicemail messages. You may use Google Voice services in your own application by using the Google Voice API, which is a suite of tools.
Moreover, you don’t need to utilize the Google Voice web interface or mobile apps to create applications that use Google Voice to place calls, more you send and receive text messages, and manage voicemails.
Speech-to-Text API: Speech-to-Text API: Thanks to speech-to-text, Google speech recognition technology may be easily included in developer apps. In addition, the Speech-to-Text API allows you to transmit audio data and get a text transcription of that audio file in return.
Moreover, A platform-as-a-service called Google Cloud Speech API enables programmers to create natural language processing and recognition software.
- On a GCP project, turn on speech-to-text.
- Make sure Speech-to-Text billing is enabled.
- Create and/or assign Speech-to-Text one or more service accounts.
- Download your service account credential.
- Set the environment variable for authentication.
- Make a new bucket in Google Cloud Storage to save your audio files.
Features of Google Voice API:
- Give tips to improve the accuracy of the transcription of uncommon and domain-specific words or phrases, and you may use classes to transform spoken numbers into addresses, years, currencies, and more.
- You can choose from various trained models for voice control, and call transcription and video transcription that are geared toward meeting domain-specific quality standards.
- Use our simple user interface to experiment with the sounds of your voice. To improve accuracy and quality, experiment with different setups.
- By utilizing Google’s voice recognition technology on-premises, in your own private data centers, you can maintain control over your infrastructure and protected speech data. To begin, contact sales.
- Run the speech algorithms from Google Cloud locally on any device, without requiring an online connection. Moreso, other devices don’t have access to your data.
Voice API – Sendchamp:
Do you want to be able to control your email with just your voice too? With Sendchamp’s voice API, you can do just that! All you need is an Amazon Echo device and the Sendchamp skill.
Moreover, Sendchamp has a voice API that allows you to easily send and manage your outgoing calls and SMS messages. It’s simple to use, and it’s free! Sign up here and enjoy our simple and free facilities that will help you to send messages and outgoing calls.
Furthermore, Sendchamp is a powerful voice API that allows you to easily add voice capabilities to your applications. In addition, you can easily create and manage voice channels, add users, and send and receive voice messages. For any query, you can contact to our sales.